What do you think about using blogs? What and how do you think blogs would be useful for education? Some people think using blogs in classrooms is a waste of students’ time. How would you respond?
I think blogs are a good way for teachers to involve their students in their curriculum through technology. I think that in today's society technology is one of the most important things a student needs to learn; if a student can better acquaint themselves with technology while also covering a core curriculum, I think it is a great idea.
What are some ways that you could use he technology ideas in Chapter 6 to support your curriculum and student learners?
I think that the ideas in this chapter are useful in many ways. I think it would be good to use blogs for some assignments, saving paperwork etc. I think that it would also be good for students to be able to talk and interact with each other and their teacher without having to be in a classroom.
How To Enter A Post to Google Blog
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment